This award is open to individuals who are responsible for recruiting, supporting, and managing volunteers within their organization. This award is given to an individual in this capacity (volunteer manager or coordinator) who demonstrates excellence and innovation in the leadership of volunteers. Individuals eligible for this award must be be employees or volunteers of Volunteer MBC member organizations.
- 2017: Kelly Towsley (Caledon Community Services)
- 2016: Jerome Friday (The BRIDGE)
- 2015: Marianthi Karras (Seva Food Bank)
- 2014: Eugene Wilson (City of Brampton)
- 2013: Robin Haley-Gillin (The Riverwood Conservancy)
- 2012: Mississauga Fruit Tree