Did you know...?
You can make a difference - the future rests in your helping hands!
- 15.4% (67,105) of Brampton’s residents are children between the ages of 5 and 14.
- Parents/guardians can educate their children about the true meaning of volunteerism and teach by example – start them early, before they enter high school.
- With our time-starved society, quality family-time is quickly diminishing. Volunteering as a family provides the opportunity for families to be together for a good cause.
- Group volunteering offers the opportunity to help others in a non-competitive environment – everyone is on the same playing field.
- For individuals who are apprehensive about volunteering on their own, group volunteering provides the opportunity to give of yourself in the company of your friends or to make new friends.
How to Search For Volunteer Opportunities On-line:
We are pleased to introduce you to our on-line volunteer opportunities database!
The on-line database is a comprehensive, searchable tool for volunteers to use to search for roles that best fit your skill set, interests or passions. You can also create a profile in order to save your searches and specific personal information, which is completely private and safe.
To begin your search, click on the button below: